BetRivers presents Colorado sports fans with the fastest growing and, at time of writing, second largest variety of betting lines in the market. The latest addition to the roster is eSports, with betting on professional CS:GO tournaments now on the menu. The sportsbook finally received Apple’s approval to publish its iOS mobile app in the Apple App Store, completing the developer’s goal for universal optimization. The relentless expansion of its product and sports lines makes clear BetRivers’ mission to dominate the Colorado sports gambling market in every way possible.
Software & Compatibility
We’ve sampled every single Colorado sportsbook website and mobile app, comparing their qualities and shortcomings. Since launching its iOS app on October 15, BetRivers now scores incredibly high on that leaderboard. The in-browser and mobile versions of the website are almost identical, and so simple to navigate, any novice should be able to figure it out with ease.
There’s no clutter. The sports and lines are clear. The color scheme is easy on the eyes. Plus, you can adjust the odds to appear in your preferred format; US moneyline odds, EU decimal odds, or UK fractional odds. (See How to Read Betting Odds to learn more.) Overall, it’s a very well thought-out and purposefully designed system.
Desktop / Laptop Computer: BetRivers CO is compatible with all operating systems (PC, Mac, Linux / Ubuntu) and browsers (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Opera, Safari).
Mobile Smartphone / Tablet: Android and iOS users can access the website directly in their mobile browser, or download the app for easy, one-tap access from their mobile desktop. The iOS app is available in the Apple App Store. Google does not permit gambling apps, so you’ll need to visit the CO BetRivers website to download the app directly.
Sports Lines (23)
All of the major sporting events, at both professional and collegiate levels where applicable, are available for wagering at BetRivers CO. They include:
- Aussie Rules
- Baseball (MLB)
- Basketball (NBA, NCAAB, EuroLeague, EuroCup, FIBA, Finland, France, Italy, Lithuania, Poland, Spain, Turkey, VTB)
- Cricket (IPL, ICC / T20 World Cup, International One Day)
- Cycling (Tour De France)
- Darts (PDC World Championship, European Championship)
- eSports (CS:GO)
- Floorball (Sweden)
- Football (NFL, NCAAF)
- Golf (PGA Tour, European Tour, Champions tour, Ryder Cup, Solheim Cup, The Majors, Presidents Cup)
- Handball (World Championship, Champions League, Denmark, France, Germany, Norway, Spain, Sweden)
- Hockey (NHL, KHL, Denmark, Finland, France, Norway, Poland, Slovakia, Sweden, Switzerland)
- MMA (UFC, Bellator, Glory)
- Motorsports (Formula 1, NASCAR, Rally)
- Olympic Games (Medal Specials)
- Rugby (Union & League)
- Snooker (Championship League, The Masters)
- Soccer (Champions League, World Cup, Euro, Europa, UEFA, COPA Libertadores,
COPA Sudamericana, Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Scotland, Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Uruguay, USA, Venezuela.)
- Table Tennis (Russia)
- Tennis (Grand Slam, ATP Singles/Doubles, Challenger Singles/Doubles, ITF Men’s & Women’s Singles/Doubles)
- Volleyball (Belgium, Poland, Russia)