As discussed in our About Us page, we like to cover as much as possible here on Debit Card Casino. We like to provide advice and guidance to real gamblers, and we like to do so in a way that is accurate and honest. There aren’t many sites out there that do what we do, but they do exist and we’re always happy to credit them for their hard work.
So, to discover sites like Debit Card Casino, checkout the links below:
Debit Card Casino Directory
- Problem Gambling: This is the official organization for gambling addiction in Canada. It is also one of our favorite resources for information relating to online and offline gambling. If you’re looking for statistics, if you want some help relating to a potential gambling addiction or if you just want to be prepared, we would highly recommend this site. Gambling addiction is not as big of a problem here as it is in other countries, but it’s something that should still be monitored and controlled. After all, if gambling addiction gets out of control then that’s usually enough of an excuse for the authorities to make it illegal.
- Overview of Canada’s Laws: If you want to know where you stand in regards to the laws of online and offline gambling, then take a look at this site. This is Wikipedia, so it isn’t always a trustworthy source. But it’s a great place to start. The laws are laid out in a way that is easy to understand and once you start checking the sources and the other links, then you can gain a greater understanding of them.
- Justice Laws Website: If you want something a little more official, this is it. This is an official government site that covers most of the laws in Canada, from gambling to criminal law and more. This is not what we would call “interesting” reading, but once you get to the meat of it and start learning about the laws that matter, it does make for intriguing reading.
- Is It Legal?: Still a little confused about the legal status of online gambling in Canada? Take a peek at this informative article published on CBC News. This is a question that many gamblers have asked. It is one that many online casinos and sports books have skirted around. It’s one that isn’t very easy to answer. In fact, it doesn’t even have a straightforward answer, but this article goes someway to tackling it. As it says, there is nothing to suggest that gambling is illegal or legal. You won’t be arrested for gambling online, but at the same time, you won’t be encouraged. It’s confusing, to say the least. But this article helps to clear a few things up. And for that, we’re eternally grateful, as are many other Canadian gamblers.
- Youth Gambling: As mentioned above, problem gambling is something all gamblers should be worried about. Because even if it doesn’t concern them directly, it may be the thing that stops gambling being legal. This link points to a youth gambling organization that aims to stop these problems at the source, tackling gambling addiction in youths and adolescents. The younger they are, the more likely it is to affect them. But the easier it may be to stop it. You can learn more about problem gambling in Canada’s youth by visiting this link. This is particularly important if you are suffering from such problems yourself, but also if you are a guardian of someone who is or if you want to do your bit to help.
- The FBI Site: American gambling laws may not concern us directly, but they are still of interest. What happens south of the border could easily impact what happens up here. Not only that, but they will almost definitely impact any holidays you take to the United States. This link points to the FBI archives, here you will find all kinds of articles relating to US law. That includes this article from back in 2007, which clearly pointed out how online gambling was 100% illegal. There are articles covering all types of laws and other info on this site, but if you run a search for gambling specific keywords then you’ll find up-to-date articles directly relating to online and offline gambling.
- Gambling in Society: The Guardian is one of the most respected broadsheets in the world. It is a UK-based newspaper, but it is respected all over the world and is read by millions. Some of the best articles we have read on gambling have come from this website. On this section you’ll be able to access all of them, as well as any new ones that come along. Of course, because this is a UK based newspaper many of the articles concern gambling in the United Kingdom. But that doesn’t apply to all of them. Some of the most interesting studies on the state of gambling in countries like Canada, New Zealand, Australia and the United States have been published here. You’ll also be able to access information on everything from the effects of problem gambling around the world, to new trends, new casinos, and more.
- Bureau of Gambling Control: For more information about gambling on a global scale, checkout this link. It concerns the Bureau of Gambling Control in the state of California, a state that has very unique gambling laws. In fact, this gives you some great insight into the strange phenomenon of US gambling laws. This is a country whose biggest cities have been built on the gambling dollar; a country that attracts billions in tourist dollars because of its casinos; and a country that plays host to some of the biggest gamblers, the best poker players and more. However, it’s a country with strict restrictions on gambling. California is the perfect example of this. It’s a short distance from the gambling mecca that is Las Vegas. It is also home to many big poker tournaments, casinos and card rooms. Yet officially, gambling is illegal here.
Royal Vegas Canada is now offering a wide range of credit card deposit options, anything from prepaid gift cards to mastercard and Amex. That, and a world-class gaming experience, with innumerable games, live dealers, tables, and fun for everyone ! Been in the business for very long too – Highly recommended.