Prepaid card casinos are a secure, customer-friendly way to gamble. Prepaid card casinos are incredibly popular, and there are many reasons for this:
- Safe: These cards are not connected to a bank account, credit card or anything else. The card just contains your name and whatever money you put onto it.
- Ease: You can buy cards from many retailers and there are many different types of them available. You just pay cash and then you have a ready-to-use card that can get you gambling credits on countless sites.
- Gifts: These cards are the perfect gift for gamblers. If you have someone who is hard to please in your life, then just buy them a prepaid card and let them do with it as they please. It’s much better than a trinket they’ll never use or a sweater they’ll never wear.
Prepaid card casinos are available throughout Canada and further afield. One of the best of these, and one that has been accepting prepaid cards more or less since its inception, is Royal Vegas Casino.
What is Royal Vegas Casino?
Royal Vegas Casino is a leading online casino that is based in Europe but operates everywhere online gambling is legal. It is owned by the Digimedia group, who also have a hand in many other popular casinos. Royal Vegas Casino is their flagship casino, and is one of the biggest Microgaming casinos in the world. Not to mention the biggest online casino in Canada.
Royal Vegas Casino was established back in 2000, long before gift cards began to gain in popularity. This has allowed them to stay on top of the latest trends, and their acceptance of gift cards and prepaid cards may have even been one of the factors behind the rise of these methods.
They provide over 400 slots, which include Net Ent and other smaller developers as well as Microgaming. They have a Live Dealer section, virtual scratch cards, video poker and more. There are also mobile versions of the Royal Vegas Casino software if desktop gambling isn’t quite your thing.
Prepaid Card Casinos: Royal Vegas Casino
There is a two-step process involved with depositing using prepaid cards on Royal Vegas Casino. Firstly you need to purchase the card. These can be found in many locations nationwide, with gas stations and convenience stores being the best places to find them.
There are a number of prepaid cards to choose from, all of which can be used on Royal Vegas Casino, including Virtual Visa (which includes brands like Vanilla Visa) and PaySafeCard. You will be asked to load the card with a specific amount, a process that simply requires you to pay cash. There are no credit checks, no need to give details of your bank account. It’s simple, it’s easy, and you’re in complete control.
Once you have your card then you just need to use it on Royal Vegas Casino. First, be sure to signup via the right link or to use the right code. That way you can scoop a new member bonus of $1,200, as well as a number of free spins. You may also be able to receive an extra 10% if you deposit using a specific card or web wallet, but this is not a permanent bonus and it only appears from time to time.
If you are using a Virtual Visa then you can use it just like you would a normal Visa card. The same applies if you are using a Virtual MasterCard. If you’re using a different prepaid card you will be asked for a few basic details, including the card number. These details should be on the card, which means you can input them straightaway. From that point on, you’re ready to play, to gamble and to have fun.
Games on Royal Vegas Casino
As mentioned above, there are games from several developers on Royal Vegas Casino. These games range from simple three-reel, one-payline slots, to games that have five reels and hundreds of paylines. Royal Vegas Casino’s variety has always been one of its main lures, and you can find all of the following game types:
- Simple Slots: Microgaming have created many basic slots over the years. These include slots like Ba Ba Black Sheep, which have very few reels and lines and offer old-school arcade gameplay.
- Feature Slots: There are many cool slots on Royal Vegas Casino that offer everything from Rolling Reels, where the wins just keep stacking up, to multiplayer game modes. Some of their most standout feature titles include Football Star and Rugby Star, which have Rolling Reels, and Avalon II, which has a huge bonus round.
- Progressive Slots: If a big jackpot is what you want then these are the games for you. The progressive titles on Royal Vegas Casino include Mega Moolah, where you can win jackpots in the millions of dollars, and Cash Splash, which was actually the vert first progressive slot.
- Card Games: There are dozens of card games on Royal Vegas Casino, including blackjack variants, Red Dog and more.
- Luck Games: Roulette, Craps and Sic Bo rely almost entirely on luck, but are still great fun to play.
- Video Poker: Typically based on Draw and Stud games, video poker is played against the house and has a lower chance of winning than if you were playing P2P.
- Virtual Scratchcards: These cards are essentially just virtual versions of the cards you typically found in convenience stores. They are a little more complex, with big features, 3D graphics and more.
How to Withdraw Using Prepaid Cards on Royal Vegas Casino
The lack of withdrawal options are the only things that let these cards down, the only major negative that stands out. As mentioned above, they are not always “one-use”. They can be used time and time again, topped-up if and when you feel like it. However, you can’t withdraw money to them from a gambling site.
You will need to withdraw any winnings you have to another payment method. If you use Royal Vegas Casino, then this method can be any of the following:
- Bank Wire
- Bank Transfer
- Debit Cards
- Credit Cards
If you want to keep them topped up with your winnings then you will need to withdraw to one of the above methods and then use that money to load your prepaid card again.
This is an inconvenience, there’s no doubt about that. But it’s the only inconvenience that these cards have. If you can get over that, then these could be the payment methods for you.
Royal Vegas Canada is now offering a wide range of credit card deposit options, anything from prepaid gift cards to mastercard and Amex. That, and a world-class gaming experience, with innumerable games, live dealers, tables, and fun for everyone ! Been in the business for very long too – Highly recommended.